Many people find public speaking one of their greatest challenges.
The Speaking Coach provides public speaking training to help you communicate clearly and confidently. I work with individuals, business professionals, managers, and team leaders to help them experience the joy and power of communicating with clarity and confidence, and connection.
Good communication is the foundation of solid collaboration, creativity, professional development, and the resolution of issues, whether on the phone, in the boardroom or at a formal public speaking event.
People who do not communicate effectively, do not thrive. So, a business will not thrive if its people do not communicate effectively. This is true whether it is giving presentations, making a pitch, holding meetings with clients or staff, or talking at a social occasion.
One-on-One or Small Groups
Giving a presentation, running meetings, speaking at a wedding, or have interviews coming up?
My training for public speaking is tailored to your needs. I’ll show you how to develop the confidence to be an effective, engaging communicator.
Is this you?
- Do you ever feel nervous speaking in front of groups?
- Do you need to give presentations in the workplace, at social occasions, or as part of your studies?
- Are you rethinking your current career path or need to upskill to match the current business climate in the face of Covid-19?
Communication skills are becoming more important than ever, so talk to us about how you can enhance these skills.
Why lose sleep? Get help now!
The Speaking Coach offers a range of services for adults and small groups including private coaching, programmes of consultations at affordable rates, or small group workshops that can be run with colleagues, friends, or family.
The Speaking Coach is based in Hamilton City, New Zealand (NZ) and uses a modern training facility with presentation equipment and wifi available. I offer a choice of in-person training or via video conferencing for your convenience.
I can assist you:
- Develop your public speaking skills
- Explore your unique presentation style
- Increase your spontaneity
- Develop your storytelling and vocal techniques
- Help you overcome fears and help you enjoy being in front of an audience